Indahnya persaudaraan Islam ini, hehehe...

Kira2, apa orang Indonesia boleh nyewa apartemen milik Arab ga yah?

Apa ada seekor muslim atau anjing buduk piaraannya yg berani kaing2
ngejawab pertanyaan gua ini?

http://observers.france24.com/content/20130719-landlords-casablanca-ban-renting-africans

19/07/2013 / MOROCCO
 Casablanca landlords try to ban renting to Africans

   Photo posted on Facebook and sent by one of our Observers in Casablanca.

“Renting apartments to Africans is strictly forbidden”. This message hangs
in several building lobbies in Casablanca, Morocco. Some landlords have
been enforcing this rule, even though it is completely illegal. Our
Observer, a student from the Ivory Coast, experienced this discrimination
firsthand a few months ago.

Several photos of these posters, written in both French and Arabic, have
been circulating on social networks over the past few days. According to
our Observers, the photos were taken in buildings in the residential Farah
Essalam neighbourhood in the Oulfa area, where many students from
sub-Saharan Africa live. Similar posters have also been reported in other
parts of town.

While Morocco is located in northern Africa, many Moroccans don't consider
themselves "Africans", a term they generally use to refer to sub-Saharan
Africans.

Photo posted on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=586698301373513&set=a.432111693498842.96672.164944086882272&type=1&theater>and
sent by one of our Observers in Casablanca.
  Contributors

Nafissa <http://observers.france24.com/profile/256984>

Mme Benzekri <http://observers.france24.com/profile/256983>
   “The building’s apartment owners ganged up on us”
Nafissa (not her real name) is studying science in Casablanca. She is from
Ivory Coast.

 In 2012, three of us students were renting an apartment in the Areeda
residence in the Oulfa area. As Africans, we quickly became the target of
threats from residents who didn’t want to have us as neighbours.

One day, when we came home from university, we came across this poster. At
first, we didn’t know it was aimed at us, but then someone translated it
for us. We were really shocked.

Poster photographed at the end of 2012 by Nafissa at the Areeda residence.
“It is strictly prohibited to lease apartments to Africans in this
building. Signed: all the apartment owners.”

After that, we got even more threats than before. Our apartment’s landlord
did everything he could to help us, but under growing pressure from the
other apartment owners, he had to order us to leave, which we refused. On
January 1, 2013, the police came to force us to leave. We were taken down
to the police station. My friend was slapped by an officer. We still don’t
know what legal basis the police acted on.

I haven’t been back to our old building since, but my friends tell me that
the poster is still there. I’d like to say it’s an isolated case, but my
experience makes me think otherwise. From the first day at my new
apartment, the residents have been asking the landlord to kick us out. But
we’ve signed a lease, which the landlord has so far refused to terminate.

Discrimination against Africans has been firmly rooted here. Not all
relationships with Moroccans are this confrontational, but life is
definitely more unpleasant if you’re black. Personally, I’ve had stones
thrown at me on the street several times, sometimes even fruit, depending
on the person’s mood.

Nafissa <http://observers.france24.com/profile/256984>
   “Having one bad experience doesn’t justify this”
Mrs Benzekri is owns an apartment at the Areeda residence, from which
Nafissa was kicked out.

 I can personally confirm these types of posters are in two buildings
including my own, but there are probably others. I think it’s scandalous,
and I’ve made this known to the building’s management. These posters are
absolutely illegal. The law does not permit such discrimination. I have had
African students as renters, and they’ve been great.

Some of my friends and relatives, themselves landlords, have had bad
experiences with their renters and thus draw conclusions about all
Africans. One of them leased an apartment to two students, who quickly
divided the rooms with partition walls - without permission - and rented
out space to immigrants working as street vendors. In the end, the two
students left without warning, and the apartment was occupied for months by
people who didn’t pay rent. So they had to bring in the police to clear
them out. The neighbours also put pressure on the authorities, saying 10
people lived there, and that they made a lot of noise.

There’s always a chance of coming across bad renters, but to use this
excuse to ban all Africans is just absurd. If people start thinking like
this, then why not simply stop them from entering the country when they
land at the airport? However, that’s not the King’s policy at all, since he
is doing everything to make sure African students come to Morocco.

Mme Benzekri <http://observers.france24.com/profile/256983>