Orang kafir terus saja mengadakanpenelitian seperti ini..

Sementara orang Islamyang dungu-dungu kayak anjng menghabiskanwaktunya untuk
sembahya gnlima kali sehari, zikir,  bikinonar, saling menindas dan saling
berbunuhan....

Islam itu, saya bilang dan saya ulang, adalah laknat buat ummat manausia
artinya juga buat orang Islam.

     ------

Web address:
     http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/
     080715090413.htm
Marsupials And Humans Share Same Genetic Imprinting That Evolved 150 Million
Years Ago
enlarge

Kangaroo with a joey in her pouch. Researchers have discovered an identical
mechanism of genetic imprinting, a process involved in marsupial and human
fetal development, which evolved 150 million years ago. (Credit:
iStockphoto/Chad Davis)

ScienceDaily (July 15, 2008) — Research published in Nature Genetics by a team
of international scientists including the University of Melbourne, Department
of Zoology, has established an identical mechanism of genetic imprinting, a
process involved in marsupial and human fetal development, which evolved 150
million years ago.

“This paper shows that we share a common genetic imprinting mechanism which has
been active for about 150 million years despite the differences in reproductive
strategies between marsupials and humans,” said Professor Geoffrey Shaw of the
Department of Zoology at the University of Melbourne, a coauthor on the paper.

Professor Marilyn Renfree who lead the University of Melbourne research team
says marsupials give birth to very small young that develop mainly within the
pouch while humans have more developed young at birth that undergo a large
period of growth in the uterus.

“Our team provided vital samples and genetic resources from marsupials to
enable this study and contributed our world-leading expertise on marsupial
biology and genomics to the interpretation of the results,” Professor Renfree
said.

Genomic imprinting is a mechanism that regulates gene expression in the
developing fetus and plays a major role in regulating its growth.

“We all carry two copies of every gene in our DNA, one inherited from our
mother and one from our father. So for each gene we have a ‘back-up’. Normally,
both copies of the gene are used for development, but in some special cases the
gene from either our mother or father is switched off, so we only have one
active copy. This phenomenon is known as genomic imprinting,” explained Dr
Andrew Pask also from the Department of Zoology.

“Because there is no back up copy, when errors occur in this process, it
results in many human genetic diseases mainly affecting growth and brain
function.”

Pask explains that a key gene regulating fetal growth is the
Insulin-like-growth-factor-2 or IGF2 which is an imprinted gene.

“We inherit a single working copy of this gene from our fathers, while the copy
we inherit from our mothers is switched off. The switch for this gene is
controlled by another gene known as H19. The H19 gene is unusual gene that
makes a microRNA and not a protein.”

“MicroRNA genes have been sought in marsupials for years, and now for the first
time one has been discovered,” Dr Pask said.

Pask explains that the microRNA structure is virtually identical to that of
mice and humans, but there was no evidence of this gene or a similar microRNA
in the more distantly related platypus.

The study was a large team effort involving researchers in the UK, from the
Babraham Institute, the Sanger Institute and the University of Cambridge, in
Australia, from the University of Melbourne, and the USA, from the University
of Texas at San Antonio (all part of the Sequence Analysis of Vertebrate
Orthologous Imprinted Regions ‘SAVOIR’ consortium).

“Understanding how genetic imprinting evolved is important,” said Dr Shaw, “It
helps us to determine how the mechanism works and what we can do to avoid the
development of a number of human diseases.”
Adapted from materials provided by University of Melbourne.
Need to cite this story in your essay, paper, or report? Use one of the
following formats:
APA

MLA
University of Melbourne (2008, July 15). Marsupials And Humans Share Same
Genetic Imprinting That Evolved 150 Million Years Ago. ScienceDaily. Retrieved
July 16, 2008, from http://www.sciencedaily.com­
/releases/2008/07/080715090413.htm

Jusfiq Hadjar gelar Sutan Maradjo Lelo

Allah yang disembah orang Islam tipikal dan yang digambarkan oleh al-Mushaf itu
dungu, buas, kejam, keji, ganas, zalim lagi biadab hanyalah Allah fiktif.

Not happy with your email address?.
Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at
Yahoo! http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/ymail/new.html