Berita tahun lalu ini mengingatkan saya hubungan mesra antara rezameutia yang
psikopat dan kampaiun tukang hina ajaran Nasrani itu dengan Suryana yagn adalah
orang Nasrani...

--

Gay Arab prince jailed for 20-years over murder of manservant
Thursday, October 21, 2010, 20:00 [IST]

London, Oct 21 (ANI): The gay Arab prince, who brutally assaulted his
manservant before murdering him, has been jailed for at least 20 years.

Saud Abdulaziz Bin Nasser al-Saud, 34, had inflicted months of physical and
sexual abuse on his servant Bandar Abdulaziz, 32, and in February he killed him
in a violent frenzy at the Landmark Hotel in central London.

Al-Saud tried to use his special status as a Saudi royal to gain diplomatic
immunity.

But at the Old Bailey, Justice Bean made sure that the prince understood he
would not be getting off easy.

"No one in this country is above the law," the Daily Express quoted Justice
Bean as saying.

"I cannot be sure that you intended to kill your victim. I think the most
likely explanation is that you could not care less whether you killed him or
not," he stated.

The prince is likely to apply for asylum when freed to avoid returning to Saudi
Arabia, where being gay is punishable with death.

A jury found Al-Saud guilty of murder and causing grievous bodily harm with
intent. (ANI)