Hehehe... dokter Israel menyelamatkan bayi Paleestina, sementara ibu si bayi
itu
mau si bayi tumbuh jadi pejihad bom bunuh diri, tentunya unt ngebantai orang
Israel.

Itulah indahnya Islam. hehehe...

Bentar lagi, si habe akan kaing2 soal kesinisan gua ngomong pake "hehehe.."
Emang tuh, anjing buduk ompong ga bisa apa2 lagi selain kaing2.

Tp si habe betul jg tuh, analogi gua kurang tepat, krn anjing buduk ompong aja
masih lebih tinggi derajatnya dr habe.

Israeli doc saves life of Muslim baby, mom hopes he grows up to be a
jihad/martyrdom suicide bomber
Gratitude. "Do no harm: How a Gazan baby’s life became tangled in politics," by
Graeme Hamilton in the National Post, May 16 (thanks to Michael):
MONTREAL — Raz Somech, director of immunology at Israel’s  largest pediatric
hospital, is trained to save children’s lives. But in  the Middle East, even a
heroic struggle to keep a baby alive can become  entangled in the region’s
politics.

>The documentary Precious Life has turned the unassuming Dr. Somech  into a
>celebrity with its portrayal of his effort to save a Palestinian  baby born
>without an immune system. On Monday night he will be the star  attraction at a
>screening of the film in Montreal as part of the Israel  Film Festival.
>His unexpected fame began with an action that to him was simply his  duty as a
>physician. A sickly four-month-old Mohammed Abu Mustafa had  arrived at the
>emergency room from Gaza. “It was very easy to diagnose  him as having a
>severe
>type of immunodeficiency,” Dr. Somech said in an  interview. The same genetic
>condition had already claimed the lives of  two of Mohammed’s sisters, and
>without a costly bone marrow transplant,  it was unlikely he would survive
>beyond his first birthday.
>[...] And even after the funding has been secured and the transplant
>performed,
>Mohammed’s mother, Raida, makes a statement that calls into  question all the
>efforts to save his life.
>As she and the filmmaker, Israeli TV reporter Shlomi Eldar, discuss  the
>status
>of Jerusalem, Raida says she would be proud to see her son  grow up to be a
>suicide bomber. “Even the smallest infant, younger than  Mohammed, to the
>oldest
>person, we’ll all sacrifice ourselves for  Jerusalem,” she says. Asked by a
>dumbfounded Mr. Eldar whether she would  let Mohammed become a shahid, or
>martyr, if he recovers, she replies,  “Absolutely. If it’s for the sake of
>Jerusalem, I would.” Life, she  says, is not precious. [...]
>The film shows that Raida is a shrewd woman, and she later retracts  her
>statement about wishing her son to become a martyr. There is a  sickness in
>the
>region’s politics that no hospital can cure, as seen  when Raida describes the
>suspicion she has fallen under back home for  allowing her son to be treated
>in
>Israel. “Go to the Jews to get help  for your son if you think they’re better
>than Arabs,” reads one message  to her posted on the Internet.
>Dr. Somech, 45, is convinced that Raida’s comments about Mohammed  becoming a
>martyr were aimed at deflecting such criticism from  Palestinians who saw her
>effort to save her child as traitorous. The  film recently aired on an Israeli
>television station that broadcasts in  Gaza, and Dr. Somech was nervous about
>how it would be received by the  family’s neighbours. “We spoke immediately
>after, and they said they are  very proud of the film, and in all the
>neighbourhood they became  stars,” he said. “We could say that by saying what
>Raida said about her  son [growing up] to be shahid, she bought life insurance
>for  herself.”...
That's bad enough in itself.Posted by Robert on May 16, 2011  6:46 AM  | 14
Comments