hehehe satpam gereja ngoceh aja kayak orang gila. Mau dipostingin alkitab kah?

--- Pada Sel, 12/7/11, item abu <item...@yahoo.com> menulis:

Dari: item abu <item...@yahoo.com>
Judul: Re: [proletar] Orang2 Islam ngejalanin hukum auloh
Kepada: "proletar@yahoogroups.com" <proletar@yahoogroups.com>
Tanggal: Selasa, 12 Juli, 2011, 9:59 AM

      Dua hadis ini nunjukin beda status antara orang Islam dan

cewek. Kalo cewek melakukan zinah, maka si cewek disiksa sampe berdarah, setelah

ga berdarah disiksa lagi dan lagi.

Kalo orang Islam lagi horny krn ga berhasil nangkap cewek

buat diperkosa, orang Islam disuruh pergi ke PSK.

Indahnya Islam itu, agama yg benar2 cocok unt cowok penggila

sex, tukang siksa dan tukang merkosa, hehehe...

Abu Dawud Book 38, Number 4458:

Narrated Ali ibn AbuTalib:

A slave-girl belonging to the house

of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) committed fornication. He (the

Prophet) said: Rush up, Ali, and inflict the prescribed punishment on her. I

then hurried up, and saw that blood was flowing from her, and did not stop. So

I came to him and he said: Have you finished inflicting (punishment on her)? I

said: I went to her while her blood was flowing. He said: Leave her alone till

her bleeding stops; then inflict the prescribed punishment on her. And inflict

the prescribed punishment on those whom your right hands possess (i.e. slaves).

Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number 139:

Narrated Abdullah:

We used to participate in the holy

wars carried on by the Prophet and we had no women (wives) with us. So we said

(to the Prophet ). "Shall we castrate ourselves?" But the Prophet

forbade us to do that and thenceforth he allowed us to marry a woman

(temporarily) by giving her even a garment, and then he recited: "O you

who believe! Do not make unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful

for you."