Dgn segala macam kibulan, teroris Malaysia lagi melakukan terorisme ke non
Islam, hehehe...

Malaysian Prime Minister to non Muslims: Stop resisting Islam
Malaysia's mainstream media, being entirely government
owned, often encodes 'sensitive' matters like 'race' and 'racism' (in
actuality religious apartheid and Islamic supremacism) in a curious kind of
double-talk, language that seeks to obfuscate reality rather than
clarify it. Doublespeak usually characterizes governments which actively
discourage critical thought and an informed
citizenry. Malaysia and its government are no different.

Today's
government broadsheet, as usual, prominently figures Prime Minister
Najib's latest broadside.  Najib's words is full of typically Malaysian
double-talk. In the interests of clarification and the truth, it's time
to translate Najib's words and see what he really means. From "PM: Move
from 'tolerance to acceptance' of multi-racial M'sia", by Saodah Elias
and Embun Majid, The Star, 28 July 2011:

ALOR SETAR: Malaysians must break down all walls that seperate [sic] and
differentiate them from each other, said Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun
Razak.
Saying that being tolerant is no longer enough, the Prime Minister invited
Malaysians to embrace the spirit of total acceptance.
"If we say we are tolerant of each other, that means there still exists
walls that will make us fell a bit uneasy with each other.
"But if we accept each other, then we can celebrate our togetherness and be
fully united as Malaysians," he said...
Najib may speak of 'acceptance', but never will he, nor any (Muslim) Prime
Minister, state for the record that Muslims are the equal of non
Muslims, or vice-versa. That would be extremely un-Islamic, and probably
'disruptive' to harmony as well (i.e. Muslims would riot, or at the
very least threaten mayhem in such an event).

As for the
'acceptance' that Najib mentions, it's funny how Muslims keep seeking,
or more likely. demanding 'acceptance' from every non Muslim in the
vicinity. This can really only mean one thing for Muslims -- the
acceptance of Islam. Nothing is more paramount for a Muslim than this.
'Breaking down the walls that 'seperate' Malaysians', as Najib has so
implored, means that Islam can better flow, with less hindrance, into
every nook and cranny of every Malaysian's public and private life.

And making everyone in Malaysia Muslim would certainly fulfill Najib's fervent
wishes to be a less differentiated, more united Malaysia. When Najib and his
government harangue the nation with their ceaseless '1Malaysia' mumbo-jumbo,
this is the real message behind their motto.Posted by The Anti-Jihadist on July
28, 2011  7:06 AM  | 23 Comments