Islam itu penghiburan penghiburan
untuk masa lalu juga amasa yang akan datang
gua pengen tanya agama elu apasih?

________________________________
From: item abu <item...@yahoo.com>
To: "proletar@yahoogroups.com" <proletar@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 6:40 AM
Subject: [proletar] The chaining up of the devils in Ramadaan

Ternyata di bln Bombadhon ini setan2 pada diikat oleh auloh, tentunya termasuk
setan yg ada di dlm hidung orang2 Islam. Jadi selama bln Bombadhin ini, orang2
Islam ga perlu nyedot2 air ke dlm hidung mereka, heheheh....

Kalo setan yg dirante itu masih ada dlm hidung orang Islam, berarti rantenya
ada di dlm hidung orang Islam jg. Apa orang Islam itu jadi kayak kebo dicocok
hidungnya?

Hehehe.... Islam itu emang betul2 menghibur.

http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/12653/ramadaan

The chaining up of the devils in Ramadaan
ar - en - es - fr - ur - zh - id

Share |      We know that in Ramadaan the devils (we
seek refuge with Allaah from them) are chained up. And I would like to
know whether the practitioners of sihr (magic, witchcraft) – may the
curse of Allaah be upon them – practise their craft in this month?.

Praise be to Allaah.
Yes, the devils
may whisper to man in Ramadaan, and the practitioners of  witchcraft may
practise their craft during Ramadaan, but that
undoubtedly happens to a lesser extent than at times other than
Ramadaan.
It was proven that the Prophet  (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)
said: “When Ramadaan begins, the gates of Paradise are opened, and
the gates of Hell are closed, and the devils are chained up.” Narrated
by  al-Bukhaari, 3277; Muslim, 1079. According to al-Nasaa’i: “The most
evil jinn are chained up.”
This does not mean that the devils have no influence at all, rather it
indicates  that they become weaker in Ramadaan and are not able to do what they
are able to do at times other than Ramadaan.
It may be interpreted as meaning that the ones who are chained up are the most
evil devils, not all of them.
Al-Qurtubi said: If it is said, how come we see many evil actions and sins
being  committed in Ramadaan, for if the devils were chained up, that would not
happen?
The answer is that (evil actions) are reduced on the part of those who fast
meeting all the conditions of fasting and paying attention to the etiquette of
fasting.
Or some of the devils – namely the most evil ones – are chained up, not all of
them, as previously mentioned in some reports.
Or it may mean that evil
actions are reduced in Ramadaan, which is something that we can see.  Even
though evil actions happen in Ramadaan, they are less than at
other times. Even if all of the devils were to be chained up, that does
not  mean that no evil action would happen, because there are other
causes of evil action besides the devils, such as evil souls, bad habits and
the  human devils.
>From Fath al-Baari.
And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A