Hehehe.... Iran bikin aturan yg bilang orang Islam bisa kawin lagi tanpa perlu
ijin dr bininya dan bisa melakukan kawin muta dlm jumlah ga terbatas, dimana
kawin muta tsb bisa unt perioda selama 10 menit sampe 99 thn.

Bisa punya bini selama 10 menit doang? Hrsnya 5 menit aja cukup, termasuk waktu
unt buka pakean dan pake pakean lagi, kenapa hrs 10 menit?

Islam itu emang agama yg benar2 komplit, buat yg doyan ke PSK aja Islam bisa
memenuhi kebutuhan ybs.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/

Iran: New "family protection bill" will let men take second wife without
permission from the first, allows unlimited temporary marriages

"It's called the double standard ... Don't knock it — we got the long end of
the stick on that one." - Ayatollah Hank Hill, King of the Hill
Oh, yes. This will lead to much happier, more stable families. What
could possibly go wrong? Among the many measures imposed by the Islamic
Republic, this one should prove to be particularly popular, however, as
it amounts to a blank check for religiously sanctioned, utter lack of
restraint -- for men only, of course.
"Agencies Question Need for Iran's Family Protection Bill," by Amy Kellogg for
Fox News, November 30 (thanks to EZ Rider):

>The Iranian government calls it the Family Protection Bill, but activists call
>it the “Anti-Family Protection Bill.”

>It would give men the right to take a second wife without
the permission of the first, and it would enshrine a man’s right to have
 an unlimited number of temporary marriages, which can last from 10 minutes to
99 years. Those arrangements come from Shariah law and have always existed in
Iran, but the Family Protection Bill would make them official.

>Two groups -- the International Coalition Against Violence
in Iran, and the Association of Iranian Researchers -- arranged a press
conference in London last week to raise awareness of the issue. Amid the
 upheaval in Iran right now -- the hardship associated with sanctions,
and the political strife -- they question why such a law, which has been
 winding its way through Iran’s government for several years, even needs
 to be on the table.

>Women opposed to the articles in the bill that pertain to
polygamy went on a brave and creative odyssey more than a year ago to
confront it, traveling around Iran to talk to women whose lives have
been adversely affected by their husbands taking second wives.

>The women wrote their stories on pieces of cloth; if they
were illiterate, they had someone else write them down. Then they sewed
the pieces together into a quilt.
The quilt is still in Iran, but a digital image was smuggled out.

>“Most of the stories are from around Iran, not from Tehran.
They are sad stories,” said Rouhi Shafii of the International Coalition
Against Violence in Iran.
Here is a translation of one of the stories:

>“A few years after my marriage, my husband started
telling me, jokingly, that I looked like an old woman. I was five years
younger than he. He began beating me and broke my hands several times.
When he talked of taking up another wife, I took it as a joke. He
wouldn’t do that, I thought. We have two children. But one day he
married a young girl and wanted to get a two story building to bring his
 bride to live with us. I made him swear on the Koran not to do that,
and he took his child bride elsewhere. He forgot about us and spent all
his earning enjoying his bride. I was providing for the children by
working at people’s homes or hairdressing salons. My younger son says:
‘when I grow up, I will kill my dad.’”

>A group of women activists also gathered 15,000 signatures
from women opposed to the law — signatures complete with their
addresses. The activists brought the signatures and the quilt to
Parliament last year, to try to stop the legalization of the polygamy
articles as part of the new law. Parliament accepted the signatures, but
 would not take the quilt.

>“It was a very brave act they did last year, in the middle of demonstrations
>and detentions,” Shafii told Fox News.

>Many of the women involved in creating the quilt are out of
Iran right now, but they were afraid to appear at the press conference,
fearing the regime would make life hard for their families back home.

>To many Iranian women, temporary marriage is tantamount to legalized
>prostitution. But the women’s opposition to the bill is not unanimous. Many
>female
Members of Parliament are as conservative as the men, and they support
the legislation.

>At this point, the two articles of the bill that deal with
polygamy are on hold, but they have not been canceled out of the bill.
Shafii believes activism has kept those bills from being passed so far.