Thanks a lot for your great work! Expression formatting will likely require
dozens of detailed rules in order to get things consistent, and style
discussions are the perfect case for bikeshedding. I really appreciate your
efforts and can't wait for a `promtool fmt` on-save editor integration. The
proverb of Go has arguably held true: Gofmt's style is no one's favorite,
yet gofmt is everyone's favorite
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAAkCSZUG1c&t=8m43s>.

I hope we can get it right without having to make (large) changes in later
releases. The most annoying thing with auto-formatters is changing rules
with every release creating constant diff noise (looking at you rubocop).

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAAkCSZUG1c&t=8m43s>