After discussions, I have updated the document with most of the comments
addressed (except the ones that are in conflict). The whitespace issue is
covered and is consistent now. A *note* section has been added to give a
prior knowledge on the formatting on which the document is based.

Please comment if you find any inconsistency in the whitespace or any other
aspect.

Thank you
Harkishen Singh