It depends on if the sidecar is with Prometheus or with the target.

If it's with Prometheus, that's probably just a docs update.

If it's with every exporter, that's probably something we would want in the
exporter-toolkit.

But, my understanding was that the typical thing here was to use mTLS for
securing and authorizing Prometheus.

If it's something we need to integrate into every exporter to do some kind
of token auth, we might want to consider this.