Hello,
I'm new to Prometheus, i'd like to monitor wireless AP (Cisco Meraki ones)
through SNMP, and Cisco made a centralized SNMP system, you only need to
scrape one target and it will drop you metrics for all your APs.
I currently got 20 APs to monitor, so scraping takes a while (request times
in seconds: https://share.ebenolt.com/08_04_20_0ee981.png )
Scrape interval can't go lower than scrape timeout (502 Bad Gateway) , but
scrape interval can't go higher than 65s (context deadline exceeded).
so my current job config times:

scrape_timeout: 60s
scrape_interval: 65s

Is there any way to allow Prometheus to scrape with a timeout ~= 120s ?
Thanks