Hi Richard,

Reading between the lines it sounds like we're *potentially* talking about
a broader/larger "State of Clojure
<https://clojure.org/news/2020/02/20/state-of-clojure-2020>" type thing for
Prometheus. Is that accurate?

Certainly don't mind the results being public. My only real concern is
timelines: we were hoping to use some of the raw data to help advise some
load testing on our end, and things are already looking pretty aggressive.
If we're looking at something that's going to take weeks or more to start
seeing results rolling in we probably won't quite get the data we were
hoping to get in time. From a purely selfish perspective we'd be pretty
disappointed to go forward without data from "the source", so to speak. Of
course, I totally understand the team's actions here. I'm just whining to
myself.

Timelines aside, we'd be excited to see something "official" in the longer
term. It would be useful for engineers like myself, and I know there are
product managers and research folks lurking our virtual halls who would
love such readily available data for future efforts.

The questions from our survey:

   - Roughly how many Prometheus *servers* are you operationally
   responsible for?
   - Of all the Prometheus servers that you are responsible for, which
   version would you say is the most widely deployed?
   - How many unique metrics are reporting across all of your Prometheus
   servers?
   - How many unique *timeseries* are reporting across all of your
   Prometheus servers?
   - If you use Grafana to visualize your Prometheus data, what version of
   Grafana do you typically use?
   - What value do you typically use for the "scrape_interval" config
   setting in your Prometheus servers?
   - Is there anything else you would like to tell us about your Prometheus
   deployment(s)? For example, interesting challenges, pain points, or quirks
   of your configuration?

Look forward to whatever might eventuate here, those big community surveys
are always a lot of fun to read through.

Cheers,
Tom