On 2020-07-29 09:19, Nabarun Sen wrote:
I have three replica now for alertmanager

NAME                                                      READY
STATUS    RESTARTS   AGE    IP               NODE      NOMINATED NODE
 READINESS GATES
alertmanager-prometheus-operator-alertmanager-0           2/2
Running   0          113s   10.233.110.73    worker1   <none>
 <none>
alertmanager-prometheus-operator-alertmanager-1           2/2
Running   0          109s   10.233.103.120   worker2   <none>
 <none>
alertmanager-prometheus-operator-alertmanager-2           2/2
Running   0          109s   10.233.110.72    worker1   <none>
 <none>

Ahh. You are using Kubernetes. Is this via Prometheus Operator or just running Alertmanager independently?

Can you list the command line being run for each of those pods?

root@ansible-node .kube]# kubectl get svc -n ns-prometheus-lab|grep
alertmanager
alertmanager-operated                          ClusterIP   None
    <none>        9093/TCP,9094/TCP,9094/UDP   11m
prometheus-operator-alertmanager               NodePort
10.233.6.218    <none>        9093:31570/TCP               11m
[root@ansible-node .kube]#

I can get response from telnet inside one alertmanager pod to
alertmanager service

[root@ansible-node prometheus-operator-qa-lab-final]# kubectl exec -it
alertmanager-prometheus-operator-alertmanager-0 alertmanager -n
ns-prometheus-lab -- sh
Defaulting container name to alertmanager.
Use 'kubectl describe
pod/alertmanager-prometheus-operator-alertmanager-0 -n
ns-prometheus-lab' to see all of the containers in this pod.
/alertmanager $ telnet 10.233.6.218:9093
Connected to 10.233.6.218:9093