Hi,

We have been using a containerised version of alertmanager v0.18.0 and
currently upgraded to v0.21.0 and deployed part of kubernetes cluster.
We have a list of already existing silences and also for testing we have
created newer silences via the APIs. The alerts are being silenced as per
the rules and also being updated on the files as per the setup.

But what we have witnessed is for any of the silence activities, we don't
see any updates on the logs. The log level is set to debug mode.
Expectation: silenceIDs being printed on the logs
Observation: Appears in the older version, but doesn't come up with the
upgraded version.

Please suggest any configs to be done?
Thanks!