Hi,

I am trying to  understand the metrics "pg_stat_database_tup_fetched" which
exists for the postgres-exporter metrics.
The HELP says:
# HELP pg_stat_database_tup_fetched Number of rows fetched by queries in
this database # TYPE pg_stat_database_tup_fetched counter

If I put this metrics into a graph over time - does'nt look like this much
data is selected in the last 6 hours in my almost idle test DB.
So what does this counter represents over time?

Thanks,
Tamar