Hi,

On 2021-02-11 20:43, Corey Abma wrote:
I recently updated my Prometheus to v2.24.1. I noticed that if I go to my endpoint localhost:10090/metrics, I can see Prometheus metrics (such as prometheus_target_interval_length_seconds) being published just fine. However, if I go to the graphing console and type in that exact same metric, I get no results.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Can you confirm that your config still contains a job to scrape these metrics?

Even for Prometheus' own metrics, an explicit scrape job is needed.

You explicitly mention that you've updated. Do you suspect that this has been different before? Is there a chance that your config was modified during the update?

Kind regards,
Christian