Hi,

On 2021-02-12 00:21, Corey Abma wrote:
Thanks for your response Christian. The Prometheus metrics endpoint is down (http://<ip>:10090/metrics). I've set up TLS encryption in a separate config file (web-config.yml) that I give as a command line argument for Prometheus. Could there be something wrong there? The file contents for that are below.

tls_server_config:
   # Certificate and key files for server to use to authenticate to client.
   cert_file: C:\path\to\cert.crt
   key_file: C:\path\to\key.key

I haven't used that feature myself yet. But assuming that Prometheus goes to HTTPS-only in this case, I assume that you would have to adjust your scrape job to use HTTPS as well.

        scheme: https

https://prometheus.io/docs/prometheus/latest/configuration/configuration/#scheme

Kind regards,
Christian