On 09/06/2021 09:46, nina guo wrote:
Thank you very much Stuart : )
For implementing "split your list of targets across multiple servers", currently in our env, the mulitple jobs are sharing the same configmap. So in order to split the target list, should I create separate  configmap for each instance? I'm not sure if it is the correct way.

Yes you would need to have separate configmaps for each set of targets.

--
Stuart Clark