I'm using AMP for a couple of weeks. I didn't realized they just made
AlertManager available. I need to check it.

But, as far as it seems, you still need to have either a prometheus server,
in a sidecar container, or in an EC2 machine to gather the metrics because
AMP is just a remote write bucket.

Hugo