Thanks a lot for your valuable inputs and suggestions.
*query1:*
I had created with python with  Prometheus-client library,  I want to
execute this lib as Pod so need to create docker
image(python,prometheus-client ).
here size of the image is going up to 130+mb and also CPU core utilization
is more. Only for few 4 to 6 custom metrics its consuming approximate 1
core.

Do you have any idea to minimize the CPU utilization

*query2:*
When I am using this lib , I can still see some unwanted metrics are
populating other than mu custom metrics. Do you have any idea like jow I
can remove it from my metrics list?

*Once again thanks a lot @*Brian Candler