1. That question doesn't seem to be related to this thread.
2. You've said this gives a "wrong alert", without showing the alert,
saying what's "wrong" with it, or how you want it to behave instead.

Personally I use a rule like this:

      - alert: rebootNode
        expr: node_boot_time_seconds > (node_boot_time_seconds offset 5m +
5)
        labels:
          severity: warning
        annotations:
          summary: 'Device rebooted at {{ $value | humanizeTimestamp }}'