Hallo,

I have an integration between alertmanager and pagerduty which has been
since couple of years without any issue.
On alertmanager, we are grouping by instance and when for the same
instance, there are alerts with different severity (like critical and
warning), the alertmanager is sending only one alert to pagerduty or may be
pagerduty might also dropping it.

Just wanted to know, how this integration works when alerts with the same
instance name and two severity levels are triggered.

Thanks
Eswar