Hi Eswar,

If you are grouping only by "instance" in the Alertmanager, then all alerts
with the same instance label in the same matched route will be grouped into
a single notification. Usually you would have separate routes for different
severities though, which would then also generate separate groups (even if
both group only by instance). But I guess that's not the case in your case?

Regards,
Julius

--
Julius Volz