hi,

i just updated our kube-prometheus custom ressource, which manages a
deployment of two prometheus pods, which flawlessly upgraded the pods one
after each other..(deployment strategy)

but with grafana i see no gaps in my graphs.
grafana has the datasource, which points to the k8s service, which is a
"loadbalancer", which has two endpoints; one for each prometheus pod.
(maybe thats a question for the grafana mailinglist then)

i take it that my two prometheus do not sync timeseries;
(as opposed to alertmanager which does gossip)

das anybody know why there seem to be no gaps in prometheus scraping
timeseries ?
although i do see a gap when i look at each pods' cpu-usage. of course,
it's because they got restarted.

just curious..
cheers,
fil