Thanks to Mark and Artur for their feedback. We have one vote each way, so for
the time being I won't change this.

People like Mark with smallish screens should be aware that the window menu now
has a Show/Hide Journal item as well as Show/Hide Script. Even when I using a
big screen, I use these a lot when I am doing proofs (I set PPLINELENGTH so
that ProofPower formats things to use the full width of the journal window when
the script window is hidden).

What I may do in a forthcoming version is add a toggle geometry item to the
window menu so that the horizontal/vertical distinction can be made
dynamically.

Regards,

Rob.