Roger,

Well I will look into those further steps and dicuss the options with my
advisor as soon as I finish my work on the operations I have.

I am having trouble proving these operations now, starting with the first
one. I am using the precondition proof, and I believe I have set it up
correctly, and I get to a single subgoal and I now need to do an existance
proof, but I can't seem to write the write tactic to show all that was left
behind. Any suggestions on what I would need to ask to complete the goal?

I believe I should also switch in the operation the states to have primes
rather than deltas correct?

File is attached.

Regards,
Jon