David,

I don't quite understand what you are trying to do here.
On the face of it you want a rule:

------ false-intro
   false

But this is not possible, because it is not sound.

As far as I can see Woodcock does not have a false-intro rule,
he has only a false-elim rule, is that what you want to reproduce?
Woodcock, so far as I can see, introduces false by using ¬-elim.

Could you clarify what you are looking for?

Roger