On 14/08/2016 08:44, David Topham wrote:
Thanks Roger, I am using slides he distributes. He has false introduction rules starting on page 24 (attached). Sorry about my poor example, please ignore that since is a confused use of this technique anyway! -Dave

Looks like he changed the name.

In fact the original name (the one he uses in the book) is good in ProofPower. ¬_elim is available in ProofPower and does what you want (though it is sligftly more general, it proves anything from a contradiction so you have to tell it what result you are after).
Details in reference manual.

Roger