Hello Guys,
I am planning to use converseJS and XMPP server in order to give customers
the ability to chat with the customer care team. The issue is that I need
to use a Single sign-on approach by sending the JWT token from mthe web
application (conversejs) to XMPP, where the XMPP needs to reach out to
auth0 server and validate that JWT token, and authenticate users. For that,
I think I need to create a plugin which redirects all requests to auth0,
and provides the callback url where auth0 needs to authenticate users.
My questions are :
1- Did anybody had this kind of project, so I will not recreate the wheel.
2- is Luna the only scripting language to create prosody plugins?
3- Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Sincerely,
Tarek