Hi,

I also think it works like Andrew describes, for instance as for my
experience. I came across this behaviour already in version 2.8, when I was
merging libraries from different developers. But, for normal working
situations why not organise libraries in a way, that there are no different
footprints with the same name in the PCB libraries? This avoids any
unwanted effects of this kind from the very beginning.

Regards,

Gisbert Auge

"Jon Elson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 16.07.2001 21:23:53