From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 12:58 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] Exporting sch to PCAD

I'm experiencing difficulty in exporting schematics from Protel 99SE (SP6)
PCAD. All four servers (PCB import/export, SCH import/export) are installed
and
running.

With a PCB document open the FILE menu has IMPORT and EXPORT options.
However,
when looking at the FILE menu with a schematic doc open there is only an
IMPORT
option. Has anyone else had this problem?

Cheers

Dave

CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and
may be
privileged. If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for
any
purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.

*                      - or email -