Some more anomalies; any help appreciated.

1) While exploring another system problem, I noticed that Protel has been
placing all its .Ini files in the root directory. I can't find anything
obvious which tells it where to keep the .Ini files. I did a "plain vanilla"
install, as Administrator, so I would expect Protel to keep the .Ini files in
its own directory.

2) While exploring for a setting to tackle the above, I noticed that only Sch
and PCB had been properly unlocked - PLD, Sim, and AutoRouter were still
showing "Access Denied", despite showing the correct access key. Deleting the
access key and reentering it manually worked fine, so this is just an oddity,
and this particular problem appears solved. Curious, though, why entering the
access code originally didn't unlock everything.

3) During Protel shutdown after entering the access codes, I got the same
series of memory read access violations as previously reported, culminating
in the Runtime Error 216. However, I also got several additional read access
violations, approximately corresponding to the number of new codes I entered.
Maybe one per enabled server?

Thoughts, anyone?

Steve Hendrix