Thanks Dennis.

Fabe

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis Saputelli [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 11:38 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Manual Routing tool add-ons ?

set the default via size in tool prefs defaults
when you place via it will use that one

when you are manually routing with a netlist the design rules for via
size will be used, other sizes in other rules will get checked but will
not autoroute but they will manual route per net
autoroute will only use the 'board' value

i often keep a couple of sizes all setup stashed on the outside and just
use copy paste to place them

Dennis Saputelli