Fabe,

Yes it is possible to set up toolbars for at least some of these functions.

I have a toolbar with the PlaceVia function attached to a button. As a test
I have just added another PlaceVia button - this time with the Parameters
set to a specific ViaSize and Hole Diameter. (set parameters as :
Diameter=70|holesize=28).

The only shortcoming is that these parameters seem to overwrite Protel's
current default values so that the next time I hit the PlaceVia button that
has no parameters, it has remembered the previous button's settings. This
may not be a problem, especially if you set up a number of buttons to cover
all your manually placed via needs.

If you implement this, remember to make new bitmaps for the other buttons. A
toolbar full of identical buttons can get confusing :)

This also seems to work for placing free pads although placing tracks
(interactive routing) does not cooperate - no parameters seem to be
available.

I hope this is helpful.

Regards,

LINDEN DOYLE