A workaround to those "issues" is:
Print to Acrobat Writer, and then send to printer from Acrobat. Works fine
with "\" negation.

Gisbert Auge
N.A.T. GmbH
www.nateurope.com

                    "Dennis Saputelli"

                    <dsicon@integratedcontro        An:     "Protel EDA Forum"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    lsinc.com>                      Kopie:

                                                    Thema:  Re: [PEDA] negation
character redux
                    04.06.2002 18:35

                    Bitte antworten an

                    "Protel EDA Forum"

wait till you try printing on various devices
as you may tell from this thread most (?) of us are not using that "\"
because of "issues" (love that word, it so neutral!)

Dennis Saputelli