Rob,
        you have expressed my feelings exactly. Following the postings in
the DXP forum, upgrading is not something that I will be doing for a long
time. I would readily pay for a SP7 for P99SE if it fixes our concerns and
bugs contained in our Yahoo buglist. I will not pay to upgrade to their less
than releasable DXP. I want fixes for the existing bugs in PCB not a bunch
of new ones and features that I will never use, I don't use PLD, Simulation,
3D viewer and I won't pay to be their Beta tester with DXP.

        Rob, could you explain your comments about the Cam Manager in DXP a
little better. Do you mean to say that every time you want to generate
Gerber/Drill output, you have to reconfigure your output formats manually
each time? If what I think you are saying is true, who is the rocket
scientist at Protel that blew that one. You know how many mistakes are made
generating gerber/drill formats on an initial configuration, saving and
tweaking those configurations is only the minimal acceptable feature for the
past 10 years (some packages longer than that). Aaaarghhh, Protel/Altium
just don't know what the f#$% they are doing, incompetent, completely
incompetent.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com
Norsat's Microwave Products Division has now achieved ISO 9001:2000
certification

<SNIP>

> 5.  Cam manager is gone from PCB.  Instead of hitting "F9" to
> process all
> your cam outputs in one keystroke, you will now have to
> process gerbers, nc
> drill files, pick & place and testpoint data individually.

<SNIP>

> Rob

* Tracking #: BA77E5364D6AD9448C59DC2067018139B233CB65