i believe there is both a in memory cache and an in schematic file cache

closing and reopening the file does not clear the memory cache as i
recall

you have to close the whole protel session
i think this was cleaned up somewhere along the way so that i have not
found it to be much of a problem

please correct me if i am wrong about this behavoir

Dennis Saputelli

--
Dennis Saputelli

  ========= send only plain text please! - no HTML ==========
Integrated Controls, Inc.           www.integratedcontrolsinc.com
2851 21st Street                    tel: 415-647-0480
San Francisco, CA 94110             fax: 415-647-3003