You reflex on me very too Raven,i started out as a TV repairman after school,then get
into audio design especially loudspeaker and it is from here that i feel the need to
learn CAD system for able to produce products which will keep me alive,then things got
better of me Cad wise and i landed a job in speaker design dept for this company this
is the reason that i am here in this forum because our company use Protel and me
read,think and then experiementing alot in office paid time during the brief in
assignment and the thing is that,i am a high school drop out,and i dont have a degree
to because i think it all depend on who you work with ,where you live region wise and
of course,come luck.

Choong