Hi members:
          I want to generate a netlist for a project, then the Netlist
Creation dialog open, I find that there are some items that I don't
understand, please experts hlep me to indicate it.
           The available opinion that I don't know include:
       preference:
              Append sheet numbers to local nets.
              Descend  into sheet parts
              Include un-named single pin nets.
             (What are they means, I don't choose them default, any wrong? )

       And  in the netlist generate selectable opinion,there exist   "the
trace options " item,  on  which occasions need this " Trace Options" , and
the available menus means what?
          Please help,Thanks

Best regards,
Miao yijun