At 06-03-2004 07:05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi members:
          I want to generate a netlist for a project, then the Netlist
Creation dialog open, I find that there are some items that I don't
understand, please experts hlep me to indicate it.
           The available opinion that I don't know include:
       preference:
              Append sheet numbers to local nets.

This makes it easier to find back a net that only exists on one sheet of the schematic by appending the sheet number to the net name.

Descend into sheet parts

I don't know exactly, but I think it might generate seperate nets for sheets that are defined as parts in your library (you can create a part out of a schematic sheet, but I have never used that function myself).

Include un-named single pin nets.

This will generate netnames for pins that are not connected to other pins and do not have a netlabel connected to them. I never used it, don't see any use for it.

(What are they means, I don't choose them default, any wrong? )

Nothing will blow up in your face if you set them different from the default, it just might be that the receiver of the generated netlist has not all the information that is wanted or needed.....

       And  in the netlist generate selectable opinion,there exist   "the
trace options " item,  on  which occasions need this " Trace Options" , and
the available menus means what?

Sorry, I can't help you with that...

Please help,Thanks

Best regards,
Miao yijun
Inventec @ppliances

Good luck.

Leo Potjewijd hardware designer Integrated Engineering B.V.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+31 20 4620700