Tony, I did not think about that one.

Hmmm, I got one free when I upgraded another seat from 99SE>P2004 last
month. I had already upgraded another to DXP, so have a free upgrade (no
nanobaord) on that one.

Although I have been having some fun with it at the moment I doubt if I will
ever seriously use it, although one FAE from a distributor who visited me
recently thought he could use it to promote Altera devices.

If anyone would be interested in it feel free to contact me off list and I
can let them know if I decide to put it up for grabs.

Cheers

John