Ahhh..., thanks John

Roger

At 06:38 PM 16-07-04, you wrote:
> [...]

Roger

2 places,

Control Panel>System>Advanced Tab>Performance>Settings> Adjust for best
performance radio button

Watch and see all tacky WinXP GUI crud will go away except taskbar.

Then Taskbar, properties, I find auto hide a benefit to see the taskbar
and panel buttons, better for 2004 and also turn it to classic mode. I
have also dragged the taskbar to the top of the screen instead of the
bottom.

Becomes Win2k like but the crud is gone.

Maybe others like it, I just think a lot of it is a waste of visible
desktop space

John