Joe,

I sent you over 100 sample .do files and the 48 page paper "Off the List"
because I cannot attach files in this forum.

No, I haven't written anything on "Dealing with Cheap CEO's" yet, but that
would be a "Best Seller" I'm sure.

I have written (and co-wrote) papers on:
1. Creating a Concise Resume (this has been really popular over the past 3
years)
2. Clutter Control (this is a good one for packrats)
3. The CAD Library of the Future (explains the IPC-7351 & IPC-2581
specifications)
4. Metriquette (proper metric terminology)
5. Metric BGA Routing
6. Metric Via Fanout for BGA, QFP and TSOP

And many other papers that are available for free download from:
http://www.pcblibraries.com/downloads/GEN-docs.asp

Tom Hausherr
PCB Libraries
CEO, Director of Technology