From: Tony Karavidas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2004 3:05 AM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Electra router

Hi Mike,

It's nice to see this published.

Figures 2 and 3 need to be swapped or the text needs to be swapped.

One page 7, there is a sentence which doesn't make sense to me:
"A good rule is to use is maximum via" I tried to make sense of it by
continuing to read, but it didn't help. Can you explain what you mean?

There is a typo on page 8. (first paragraph, second to last sentence.)

How come you say not to use DXP's DO file? Does it generate bad info? Isn't
it a good place to start and then manually tweek it? Doesn't DXP communicate
the PCB rules into Electra through the DO file, or do the rules migrate
through the DSN file? (I thought that was the board layout only)

Thanks!
Tony