From: Jon Elson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 4:20 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Electra router

Mike Reagan wrote:

>Dennis wrote:
>

>here is the link to the article by Mike re Electra tip
>
>http://www.connecteda.com/doc/Autorouting%20Techniques.pdf

Thanks, how come I could not find this document myself on the
Electra web pages?

I have tried this, and I do get different results, but still nothing
good.  I get two error messages from Electra about the commands in the
DO file from Mike's white paper.

For the line "SELECT ALL WIRES" Electra says "unknown command".
FOR THE LINE "UNSELECT CLASSS ( )" I GET "inclomplete command"
whether I use CLASSS (verbatim from white paper) or CLASS.

(I'm still using Protel 99SE, if that makes any difference.)

Thanks,

Jon