I met an issue but can't find any relevant answer.
I use visual studio 2022 to build a protobuf library, but when I
call ParseFromString, it failed when gtest is included.
When I call ParseFromString from a non gtest  project, it worked well.
I noticed that with gtest, the parameter for ParseFromString has been
changed outside and inside this function.
This is the string passed to ParseFromString
[image: Capture.JPG]
This is the string inside called ParseFromString:
[image: Capture.JPG]

It works fine with "res = kaesConfig.ParseFromArray(str.c_str(),
str.size());"
Thanks!