Thanks a lot Ted. It's working now. I appreciate all your help.

Thanks,

Taylor

________________________________
From: Ted Ross [tr...@redhat.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:26 AM
To: proton@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: Is Proton a lightweight alternative to Qpid?

A couple of things...

I believe cmake places an 'rpath' on the libraries when they are built.
This is removed when you run 'make install' and the libraries are copied
to their installed location.

The .so and .so.1 files are soft links to the .so.1.0.0 file. Depending
on how you copy them, they may act in unexpected ways.

You may need to set the environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH to your
local directory so the loader can find the library file if it's not in a
standard install location.

I hope this helps,

-Ted