On 18 June 2013 23:45, Leon Mlakar <l...@digiverse.si> wrote:

> Fetched them, thank you. It does help indeed

Great

> , At the first glance it looks like more than just 30% done.

I may have done a bit more work on it over the weekend :)

I didn't really want to check in something that was really no more than a
couple of hours of half-thought messing around (so now you have *several*
hours of half thought messing around checked in for you to look at :) ).

> I even manged to integrate the stuff into my project and get the DataImpl
> instance through the factory with no problems.

Excellent.

> Will take a closer look in the next days, though. All this proton stuff is
> still pretty much new to me, so I might have some basic questions (like
> what exactly should narrow and widen do :-) later on.

An excellent question... the fact that I didn't know was possibly one
reason why I didn't implement them (I think Rafi did tell me once what they
are supposed to be for)...

> But let me first got through the sources and dig through whatever archives
> I manage to find.

Great - just ping me if you have any problems.

Cheers,
Rob