Hi Alan,

-----Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com> wrote: -----
> I plan to start working on a "go" <golang.org> binding for proton. I
> envisage a SWIG binding similar to the other swig-based bindings
> (python, ruby, etc.) and an API layer similar to the new reactive
> Python API (based on the C reactor.)
>
> This will be an exploratory effort to begin with, I'd like to hear
> from anybody who might be interested in using such a thing or helping
> to implement it.

This is certainly something I'd be interested in. However, as far as I was
aware, the usefulness of SWIG for Go was where you needed to wrapper C++
libraries.

If you're just planning on wrapping the proton-c reactor code, wouldn't we
simply use cgo [1]?

Cheers,
Dom

[1] http://golang.org/cmd/cgo/Unless stated otherwise above: